Autism: A New Way Forward
WHAT YOU GET:
- 11 exclusive evidence-based lessons taught by board-certified pediatrician and Autism expert, Jerry Kartzinel, MD, and double board-certified psychiatrist, Daniel G. Amen, MD
- An in-depth understanding of the elimination diet as it relates to Autism + how to implement it into your loved ones’ life
- Key lab panels plus an extensive overview of genetic testing & understanding results
- A comprehensive guide to avoiding caregiver burnout
A COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM DESIGNED TO FACILITATE PROGRESS FOR YOUR LOVED ONE WITH ASD.
Who is this class for ?
THIS CLASS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You are a parent or caregiver seeking evidence-based information about Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) from world-renowned experts
- You are looking to facilitate progress and optimize function for your loved one with ASD
- You want education on medications, suggested lab, and biomedical tests
- You are seeking a self-paced online curriculum with 24/7 community support
- Manage difficult behavior naturally
- Help transition your kids with ASD to adulthood
- Implement the elimination diet as it relates to Autism
Understand medications, supplements, and key lab panels for ASD
- Avoid caregiver burnout
- Effectively support your loved one with Autism
Meet your Instructors
JERRY KARTZINEL, MD
DANIEL G. AMEN, MD
How it works
Access hours of exclusive video content from your mobile device, desktop, or the comfort of your couch. Plus, when you sign up you also receive lifetime access to our extensive library of course materials so you can refer back to them again and again.
That’s why all our courses are filled with practical knowledge, tools, and tips that can be easily applied to your everyday life. With evidence-based resources and recommendations from your qualified instructor, you’ll discover the foundations of better brain health to optimize your physical and mental well-being.
Interactive online discussion boards allow you to interact and engage with an entire community of brain health enthusiasts. This is a place where you can post questions, leave comments, celebrate successes, share your challenges, and discuss what’s top of mind with instructors and fellow students.