with DR. KABRAN CHAPEK
WHAT YOU GET:
- 15 Exclusive Evidence-Based Lessons (Valued at: $750)
- Head Injury Questionnaire (Valued at: $100)
- How to Create a TBI First Aid Kit (Valued at: $75)
- Recommendations for Critical Lab Tests
- Post-Concussion Diet: Sample 1-Day Menu
- BRIGHT MINDS Risk Factors & Strategies Poster
- 24/7 Access to Amen University
- Access to Community Discussion Boards
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- BONUS: Chapter 1 of Dr. Chapek’s book Concussion Rescue
IMPROVE COGNITIVE FUNCTION, PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING AND BEHAVIOR WITH CONCUSSION RESCUE.
Suffering from a concussion or traumatic brain injury (TBI) can be life-changing. The methods used in the Concussion Rescue course have been rigorously tested on retired NFL players with TBIs, conducted at Amen Clinics. This course is designed for athletes, everyday kids, teens, and adults who have experienced a head injury—even a mild one that didn’t cause a concussion or loss of consciousness—due to vehicle accidents, falls, sports injuries, blows to the head, violence, explosive blasts, or combat wounds and are ready to rehabilitate their brain health and enhance their quality of life
Heal your Brain from injury with Concussion Rescue.
Who is this class for ?
THIS CLASS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You have ever been diagnosed with a concussion (even decades ago)
- You have suffered a mild traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- You have ever lost consciousness after a head injury
- You have suffered one or more blows to the head
- You have hit your head but didn’t black out
- You play (or played) contact sports or extreme sports
- You were exposed to explosive blasts in the military
- You’re concerned about a loved one with a head injury
- The immediate steps to take following a concussion
- Why most brain injury assessments are inadequate
- The concussion myths that can prolong symptoms
- The best post-concussion foods and supplements
- The hormone levels you need to check
- Innovative strategies to speed the healing process
Meet your Instructor
DR. KABRAN CHAPEK
Dr. Kabran Chapek has been a staff physician at Amen Clinics since 2013. As a graduate of Bastyr University in the Seattle area, he is an expert in the use of functional and integrative treatments and collaborates extensively with many of the Amen Clinics physicians. He has a special interest in the assessment and treatment of traumatic brain injuries, Alzheimer’s and dementia, PTSD, and anxiety disorders. Dr. Chapek is the founding president of the Psychiatric Association of Naturopathic Physicians, an affiliate group of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians. In his groundbreaking book, Concussion Rescue, Dr. Chapek describes in detail the programs and protocols he uses at the Amen Clinics to put patients on a pathway to recovery. For anyone struggling with the effects of concussion, this book guides you through strategies from the cutting edge of brain science.
How it works
Access hours of exclusive video content from your mobile device, desktop, or the comfort of your couch. Plus, when you sign up you also receive lifetime access to our extensive library of course materials so you can refer back to them again and again.
That’s why all our courses are filled with practical knowledge, tools, and tips that can be easily applied to your everyday life. With evidence-based resources and recommendations from your qualified instructor, you’ll discover the foundations of better brain health to optimize your physical and mental well-being.
Interactive online discussion boards allow you to interact and engage with an entire community of brain health enthusiasts. This is a place where you can post questions, leave comments, celebrate successes, share your challenges, and discuss what’s top of mind with instructors and fellow students.