WHAT YOU GET:
- 12 Online Video Lessons + an Introduction Video from Dr. Amen (Valued at: $1200)
- Memory Rescue Questionnaires & Workbook (Valued at: $99)
- Assessments to identify your risks (Valued at: $200)
- Dr. Amen’s Memory Rescue PBS show (Valued at: $250)
- 1-Hour Bonus Q&A Video with Dr. Amen and Tana Amen (Valued at: $75)
- BRIGHT MINDS Risk Factors Poster (Valued at: $25)
- 24/7 Access to Amen University
- Access to Community Discussion Boards
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
DO YOU THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE MEMORY LOSS?
Take The Assessment
TAKE THE MEMORY RESCUE ASSESSMENT TO FIND OUT NOW!
Who is this class for ?
THIS CLASS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- Your memory is worse than it was 10 years ago
- You struggle with brain fog
- You forget people’s names
- You frequently misplace your phone, keys, or wallet
- You often wonder why you came into a room
- You struggle to find the right words
- You have trouble finding places or navigating around town
- You have Alzheimer’s disease or are worried about it
- You’re concerned about a family member with dementia
By enrolling in this class, you’ll learn how to...
- Assess your risk for memory problems
- Prevent or minimize the 11 major risk factors that steal your mind
- Sharpen your memory
- Reverse brain aging
- Decrease your risk for Alzheimer’s disease
- Eat to boost cognitive function
Meet your Instructors
DANIEL G. AMEN, MD
Daniel G. Amen, MD, is a double-board certified child and adult psychiatrist, brain imaging specialist, and the medical director of Amen Clinics. As a 12x New York Times bestselling author, including Your Brain Is Always Listening, and a world-renowned neuroscientist, Dr. Amen has pioneered the use of brain imaging in clinical psychiatric practice. Dr. Amen’s research team has published more than 70 scientific articles including the world’s largest brain imaging and rehabilitation study on professional football players. His research has not only demonstrated high levels of brain damage in players, but also the possibility of significant recovery. His team also published the world’s largest functional brain imaging study on how the brain ages with over 62,000 SPECT scans.
TANA AMEN, BSN, RN
Tana Amen, BSN, RN, is VP of Amen Clinics and the author of The Relentless Courage of a Scared Child, as well as six other books, including the New York Times bestseller The Omni Diet. She is a highly respected health-and-fitness expert and a nationally renowned speaker and media guest. She has appeared on The Doctors, Today, Good Day New York, and more. Additionally, Tana’s appearances on public television promoting brain health have helped raise millions of dollars for local stations.
How it works
Access hours of exclusive video content from your mobile device, desktop, or the comfort of your couch. Plus, when you sign up you also receive lifetime access to our extensive library of course materials so you can refer back to them again and again.
That’s why all our courses are filled with practical knowledge, tools, and tips that can be easily applied to your everyday life. With evidence-based resources and recommendations from your qualified instructor, you’ll discover the foundations of better brain health to optimize your physical and mental well-being.
Interactive online discussion boards allow you to interact and engage with an entire community of like-minded brain health enthusiasts. This is a place where you can post questions, leave comments, celebrate successes, share your challenges, and discuss what’s top of mind with instructors and fellow students.