GET BETTER SLEEP FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
The Overcoming Insomnia Course will improve your health, optimize your brain, and teach you evidence-based sleep strategies to maintain better sleep hygiene for the rest of your life.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 21 exclusive evidence-based lessons ($1,259 Value)
- A comprehensive sleep evaluation + easy to implement protocol for better sleep ($59 Value)
- Cognitive behavioral strategies & recommended supplements for overcoming insomnia ($25 Value)
- Sleep Assessment Tool ($19 Value)
- Insomnia Severity Index Scoring Sheet ($19 Value)
- Dysfunctional Beliefs About Sleep ($19 Value)
- Sleep Diary ($12 Value)
- Cognitions Chart ($12 Value)
- Sleep Needs Questionnaire ($12 Value)
Learn Optimal Sleep Habits to Improve Your Health and Mind
Who is this class for ?
THIS CLASS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You have difficulty turning your brain off at night and wake up feeling restless
- You have trouble falling asleep and/or staying asleep
- You struggle with common sleep disorders and/or experience anxiety, depression, weight issues, chronic pain, hyperarousal, and/or other health issues exacerbated by poor sleep
- You are looking for easy to implement evidence-based sleep strategies that work
- You are tired of experiencing irregular sleep patterns that disrupt your life
By enrolling in this class, you’ll gain imperative knowledge to
- Understand the essentials of proper sleep stages for your brain
- Identify possible contributing factors to insomnia and sleep issues
- Practice evidence-based sleep strategies
- Implement cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia
- Maintain better sleep hygiene for the rest of your life
Meet your Instructor
SHANE CREADO, MD
Dr. Shane Creado is a board-certified psychiatrist and sleep medicine physician. He earned an undergraduate degree in physical therapy, and went on to attain an MD, graduating at the top of his class, and received the gold medal for obtaining Honors in every subject in medical school. He completed his psychiatric residency and sleep medicine fellowship at the University of Wisconsin where he was awarded the graduating resident award for academic achievement. He is also a sports psychiatrist, and is on the Board of Directors of the International Society for Sports Psychiatry, as its Chairman of Memberships. Additionally, he has clinical experience with the veterans population, college mental health, exercise prescription and mental health, co-morbid psychiatric and sleep problems, CBT-Insomnia, alcohol recovery groups, MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction), administrative psychiatry, health care policy, cultural psychiatry, couples therapy, and regressive hypnosis.
How it works
Access hours of exclusive video content from your mobile device, desktop, or the comfort of your couch. Plus, when you sign up you also receive lifetime access to our extensive library of course materials so you can refer back to them again and again.
That’s why all our courses are filled with practical knowledge, tools, and tips that can be easily applied to your everyday life. With evidence-based resources and recommendations from your qualified instructor, you’ll discover the foundations of better brain health to optimize your physical and mental well-being.
Interactive online discussion boards allow you to interact and engage with an entire community of brain health enthusiasts. This is a place where you can post questions, leave comments, celebrate successes, share your challenges, and discuss what’s top of mind with instructors and fellow students.