Brain Warrior's Way
KNOW YOUR WHY SO YOU CAN DO YOUR WHAT
Improve your self-esteem, boost your confidence, feel like the best
version of yourself, and be more successful in school, work,
relationships, and life with Brain Warriors Way.
WHAT YOU GET:
- 26 Online Videos ($1,599 Value)
- 14 Page Sustenance Guide ($79 Value)
- Weekly Online Journal to track your progress ($59 Value)
- 5 Page Brain Warrior Shopping List ($29 Value)
- 3 Page Know Your Numbers ($19 Value)
- One Page Miracle ($12 Value)
- 24/7 Access to Amen University
- Access to Community Discussion Boards
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
GAIN MASTERY OVER YOUR PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH
Who is this class for ?
THIS CLASS IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- You are looking to be more successful in school, work, relationships, and life
- You want direct access to the world’s leading health experts
- You want to improve your self-esteem, boost your confidence, and feel like the best version of yourself
- You are ready to take your future into your own hands and improve your health and well-being
By enrolling in this class, you’ll learn how to...
- Change your mindset and know your motivation to be healthy
- Improve your brain by taking the Brain Health Assessment
- Discover which foods and supplements can help fuel success
- Establish daily habits and routines to protect your health
- Transform your pain into purpose
- Create your own Brain Warrior tribe
- Gain the skills that will last you a lifetime
Meet your Instructors
DANIEL G. AMEN, MD
Daniel G. Amen, MD, is a double-board certified child and adult psychiatrist, brain imaging specialist, and the medical director of Amen Clinics. As a 12x New York Times bestselling author, including Your Brain Is Always Listening, and a world-renowned neuroscientist, Dr. Amen has pioneered the use of brain imaging in clinical psychiatric practice. Dr. Amen’s research team has published more than 70 scientific articles including the world’s largest brain imaging and rehabilitation study on professional football players. His research has not only demonstrated high levels of brain damage in players, but also the possibility of significant recovery. His team also published the world’s largest functional brain imaging study on how the brain ages with over 62,000 SPECT scans.
TANA AMEN, BSN, RN
Tana Amen, BSN, RN, is VP of Amen Clinics and the author of The Relentless Courage of a Scared Child, as well as six other books, including the New York Times bestseller The Omni Diet. She is a highly respected health-and-fitness expert and a nationally renowned speaker and media guest. She has appeared on The Doctors, Today, Good Day New York, and more. Additionally, Tana’s appearances on public television promoting brain health have helped raise millions of dollars for local stations.
How it works
Access hours of exclusive video content from your mobile device, desktop, or the comfort of your couch. Plus, when you sign up you also receive lifetime access to our extensive library of course materials so you can refer back to them again and again.
That’s why all our courses are filled with practical knowledge, tools, and tips that can be easily applied to your everyday life. With evidence-based resources and recommendations from your qualified instructor, you’ll discover the foundations of better brain health to optimize your physical and mental well-being.
Interactive online discussion boards allow you to interact and engage with an entire community of like-minded brain health enthusiasts. This is a place where you can post questions, leave comments, celebrate successes, share your challenges, and discuss what’s top of mind with instructors and fellow students.